Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems

I typed my question already and am willing to pay the amount

Customer Question

I typed my question already and am willing to pay the amount listed in the pages already. Do I need to do more? My eye has pain and I am afraid of losing my vision.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Tom :

Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question.I understand what you are asking. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom

Dr. Tom :

Please meet me at your origional question and we will get started with your answer. Please sign out here with a positive rating. Thanks.

Dr. Tom : Becky......please rate this posting too......even though I answered you in the other posting...this needs rating also. Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Tom replied 3 years ago.
Hi Becky.....sorry to keep getting back to you but it's part of my job to get our posting and encounters finalized. So please go ahead and give this encounter a rating like you did the other one. BTW....I have used your comment about your satisfaction with my service to you as part of my online profile....thanks again.