eyedoctor29, Optometrist
Experience:  I have been an optometrist since 2003. I have a private practice, and I work closely with eye surgeons and other specialists.

Eye is irritated and red

Eye is irritated and red, I believe this happened due to some contact lense solution splashing in my right eye. I discovered the iriritation this morning and called poision control who said to just leave it be since I rinsed it out with an eye wash and visine for allergies. I emailed my eye doctor but they arent in till after 10 am.Just wanted some idea and anything recommended

eyedoctor29 :

I am happy to have the opportunity to help. Please let me know if you have any additional concerns that I have not addressed. Nothing to worry about. I think you should go s

eyedoctor29 :

I think you should go see your usual eye doctor tomorrow.