eyedoctor29, Optometrist
Experience:  I have been an optometrist since 2003. I have a private practice, and I work closely with eye surgeons and other specialists.

How do you distinguished between primary sjogrens (with manifestation)and

How do you distinguished between primary sjogrens (with manifestation)and lupus? Patient has positive Ana and elevated ASAP-to and homogenous pattern, no high iga, use to have Mylar and butterfly rash , dry eyes joint pain , enlarged partoid . Anemia, rash on neck hair loss foggy brain enlarged lymph nodes in neck swelling joints

eyedoctor29 :

I am happy to have the opportunity to help. Please let me know if you have any additional concerns that I have not addressed. These types of diagnoses are often difficult to be certain of. There are a wide range of various opinions regarding the proper categorization. Proper management is most important, and that is dependent largely on symptoms and function rather than the specific diagnosis.