Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

what is the fastest and best way to rid of the color that I

what is the fastest and best way to rid of the color that I can get at a local drug store or dept store
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

It is not exactly clear what you are looking to do. Are you interested in correcting an error in coloring your hair and wanting to fix it by doing the color job over again

Dr. Rick :

Are you available to chat?

Dr. Rick :

We have been experiencing problems with the chat system for the last few days. Our engineers are working on it. However, I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : It is not exactly clear what you are looking to do. Are you interested in correcting an error in coloring your hair and wanting to fix it by doing the color job over again
Dr. Rick : Are you available to chat?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have a black eye and im trying to find something to buy locally to remove the color of the eye

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure why you rated me with bad service as the only thing I have done so far is attempt to better understand what you are asking.

The poor rating you have given me damages my online rating and the only way to remove it is to change your rating to a positive one....

I am sorry to see that you have given me a poor rating for the assistance I have provided. Ratings do not apply to system malfunctions...only to the quality of the expert.
I would ask that you give me a chance to provide you with further data so that you have the information you need to address your issue.
I would appreciate a good or excellent rating and will work hard to obtain it if given the chance.
Thank you.

Are you looking for a medical treatment to make your black eye go away or just makeup to cover things up? I am still not clear on what you are wanting to do?

If you are interested in changing your poor rating of me I will continue to assist you. Let me know what you want to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the poor rating but you asked me about hair color which I never even mentioned. I want to do away and cover up until gone the black eye what do you suggest I have to go to work tomorrow and want to cover it up at least. again I apologize

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
No problem :)

As you know there is no medical way to speed up the resolution of the bruise. It will go away slowly over the next few weeks.

I have, however, consulted with my local experts (Wife and Middle Daughter) and have been told that you should use a yellow tinted makeup over the bruise. This will cancel out the purplish color of the bruise. You would then use your normal makeup.

Physician's Formula is a manufacture of an excellent makeup just for this issue. Here is their webpage:

http://www.physiciansformula.com/en-us/default.html

Is there anything else you would like to discuss at this point or have all your questions been answered to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick

Please accept my apologies for the technical problems we have experienced with the chat system today.

I hope you will elect to change your bad rating to a positive one for me :-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

dr please remember I am a male so I don't wear makeup. but would be willing to try the yellowish thing you are talking about

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Being male myself I fully understand :-)

But, that being said, Tom Cruise is a man....and he wears makeup for his movies lol!

See if you can find a talented lady to help you apply covering makeup to your bruise. This is, really, the only way to accomplish your goal.

Does this make sense to you?

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives and Excellent service is my goal. Your positive feedback is how we are compensated. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require. And don't forget....I work for Tips on this system.

Thank you for helping to remove the stain of a bad rating from my online profile.

Have a good week.
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience: Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest