eyesight2020, Optometrist
Experience:  provide eyecare information for adults and children

Can someone tell me the difference between contact lens Acuvue

Can someone tell me the difference between contact lens Acuvue 2 and Acuvue Advance Plus?

eyesight2020 :

Hello ,I willdomy best to answer your question! Acuvue advance plus is designed with hydraclear technolgy making the contac tlenses more comfortable to wear with more moisture retention then the regular acuvue contact lenses

eyesight2020 :

The 24 pair package make it easier to get these lenses at an affordable price.

eyesight2020 :

Additionally you can receive rebates from acuvue if you purchase acuvue advance plus and no rebates for the regular acuvue 2 contacts.

eyesight2020 :

You can visit their website gives more information.

eyesight2020 :

Any other questions leave them in the box below.

eyesight2020 :

If this has answered your question,please rate this session before you leave the website.

eyesight2020 :

Thank you.

Just visited the website myself and actually at this time there is no rebate,however, for the price difference the acuvue advance plus is a better lens than the acuvue 2 so the cost difference may be worth it.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where would you suggest to order contact lenses? It is usually more expensive to buy thru the Dr. office.

I am not certain where you live, but any BJ's Optical ,Walmart Optical,or Costcohave lower prices.
However, I would price the conacts at your doctor's office as well.
sometimes they will match the price for you, or make an offer to try to keep your business( just a thought.