Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

what eye drop to you think is the best for dry eyes 1)

what eye drop to you think is the best for dry eyes
1) for a person who had keratomtomy
2) had tear duct surgery because of blocked tear duct from radiation
3#my eyes are really dry now
4)now when i blow my nose the air comes out of my eyes and i hate that
can that be fixed

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. I think in your case both Restasis and Systane Ultra preservative free would be best for you.
Doctor DanB : Does this make sense?  Does this information help address your concerns? Do you have any other questions about this? It appears as though you are not in the chat room currently.    I am happy to be able to help you today. I will also be happy to answer any other questions until you have the information you need.   If you would like to ask further questions or clarification regarding anything I've said, please let me know and I will be happy to address your concerns when I return to see if you've responded. If your concerns have been resolved... Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers.  Please rate your encounter with me by providing feedback; any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated.  If you feel like your concerns are not resolved or you have a problem or issue with anything I have said or haven’t said, please don’t issue a negative feedback rating—My goal is your satisfaction and I would rather work together to solve your concerns, until you are satisfied, than have you leave our encounter unhappy and unsatisfied.  My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor. Thanks for your inquiry! 
Customer:

thankyou

Customer:

i have tried both

Customer:

thankyou

Customer:

can the blowing thru the eyes be reversed by surgery

Customer:

any new operations for dry eyes and bad eyes