Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom, Board Certified MD
Experience:  30 years experience treating patients with eye problems

Could bleeding behind the eye cause bleeding of the brain?

Dr. Tom : Hi, I'm online now and would be happy to help you with your question.I understand what you are asking. Just reply and we'll get started. Dr. Tom
Dr. Tom : Please tell me about the bleeding "behind the eye" how was that determined?

MRI and blood work. Subject also has Multiple sclerosis.

Dr. Tom : Was the bleeding behind in the retina the eye confirmed by an ophthalmologist?

Yes. Also received several injections in the said eye

The retina was damaged beyond repair.

Dr. Tom : Okay thanks for that. That implies that the patient had a retinal hemorrhage. Therefore there's no reason to suspect that a retinal would http also cause bleeding in the brain.

What could cause the bleeding in the brain?

Dr. Tom : I'm sorry for the typographical error. But there is no reason to believe that a hemorrhage in the in retina with me to hemorrhage in the brain
Dr. Tom : So many things can cause bleeding in the brain that without more specific information is going to be hard to gedirect answer.
Dr. Tom : Please give me a minute to get to a computer that doesn't cause these typographical errors.

Would trauma to the head after a fall (about 6 weeks ago) appear as bleeding in the on a ddelayed response?

Dr. Tom : Yes that is certainly a possibility.
Dr. Tom : But it's not very likely the two events both retinal and brain hemorrhages are related.

Also experiencing periods of feeling "funny", weak, clean unable to dress, clean herself after toileting, etc. This is just at these times. Has happened twice. Subject is a very active person

Dr. Tom : I am going to switch over to question and answer format and we can keep our chat going more smoothly.

Our chaat has not ended until we get you your answers.....Those new symptoms bring up another matter.....has she been recently evaluated by any other specialist>