Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

I have redenss and flaky skin on my eye browes and eye lid.

I have redenss and flaky skin on my eye browes and eye lid. I have used lotions and baby shampoo it sooths it but the problem persists.
Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

The most common reason for your symptoms is eczema.

I, actually, suffer from this issue myself.

There are two things you can do to help. Try to get exposure to sunlight, or a "sunlight" lamp as much as possible. Since this is difficult to do this time of year, you can put a small amount of 1% hydrocortisone cream on the affected area twice day.

If this doesn't clear it up, or make it a lot better in a week or so you might need a Rx strength steroid cream, such as kenalog.

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would lie to know that i did not sign up for monlthy account and if i have I would like to cancle.

That is an excellent question.

As a worker bee I am not allowed to know about how the money works. LOL!

But, you can talk to customer service and straighten things out for you. There should be a link on your screen or you can contact them here:

Have a healthy and happy holiday season.