Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Hello, I noticed a lump on the right side of my neck a few

Customer Question

Hello, I noticed a lump on the right side of my neck a few months ago. It is about the size of a pea, kind of hard and does not hurt. When I press on it is moves around. I saw my GP a week ago who did not seem concerned at all. He did order a ultrasound of my thyroid/ neck just to ease my mind. I do suffer from allergies and had a sinus infection a little over two months ago. My allergies are pretty bad and I take zyrtec and singulair daily. I often suffer from severe pressure and pain above my eyes. Anyway, within the last week or so I have been itching like crazy from head to toe. I am not sure if it's anxiety or what. I know I shouldn't have done this, bu I googled my symptoms and lymphoma came up! What are the chances that it what I have. Should I bring up the itching to my doctor? I don't want to see him for itching.. he already knows I am quite anxious about the lump in my neck.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 4 years ago.

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?