eyesight2020
eyesight2020, Optometrist
Experience:  provide eyecare information for adults and children
63511224

what is remedy for floaters?

what is remedy for floaters?

eyesight2020 :

eyesight2020 :

I will do my best to answer your questions.

eyesight2020 :

When floaters first occur they are very noticable then as times goes by they tend to become less noticable.Sometimes in more advanced cases your opthammologist may do a victrectomy.

eyesight2020 :

However,that being said it would be based on an evaluation by your opthalmologist in which case he would dilate your eyes decide for you if such a treatment is necessary for you.

eyesight2020 :

I do not know if you are online,but if you have any other questions feel free to leave a note in the box below

eyesight2020 :

If this has answered your question ,please do not forget to rate this session with a positive rating!

eyesight2020 :

As I switch to the other format do not forget,if you have any other questions leave them in the box below.

eyesight2020 :

Thank you

If your eye has just recently become as you say sightless you may want to call

the doctor you are to see in two weeks,explain the situation and they may take you in sooner.Sometimes an increase in floaters with a dcrease in vision could be the early sign of a retinal tear.you in sooner.

However,if it is a long standing situation then I would keep the two week appointment.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.

I see you are online do you have any other questions