Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I just noticed a blood blister on the white part of my eye.

I just noticed a blood blister on the white part of my eye. I am wondering if I can wear my hard contacts tomorrow without damaging my eye further.

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?
Customer: Yes
Doctor DanB : Wearing your hard contact lenses would very likely not cause any further damage to the eye, though you may see the area of blood get larger by expanding or even increasing in size or volume due to the irritation of the lens. In lieu of that it is probably a good idea to hold off on wearing the lens for a few days until it starts to improve. Does that make sense?
Customer: Yes. Thank you. I just can't see as well with my glasses. You have answered my question. Thank you
Doctor DanB : My pleasure. Good luck Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers.  Please rate your encounter with me by providing feedback; any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated.  If you feel like your concerns are not resolved or you have a problem or issue with anything I have said or haven’t said, please don’t issue a negative feedback rating—My goal is your satisfaction and I would rather work together to solve your concerns, until you are satisfied, than have you leave our encounter unhappy and unsatisfied.  My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor. Thanks for your inquiry!