eyesight2020
eyesight2020, Optometrist
Experience:  provide eyecare information for adults and children
63511224

Y ask e question a 1/2 hawer ago and no inser

Customer Question

Category: Eye
Expert:  eyesight2020 replied 2 years ago.
I just received this question.If you are available to chat please fill me in
I just looked at your last post.
How long have you had this,
Any sensitivity to light
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2 1/2 days
Are you still online
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Do you wear contacts
Was your eye stuck shut in the morning
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Y do not wear contac and my eye was not complete shut
It seems that you may have an infection.
It maybe best to call your eye doctor to be seen as possible
so that he can take a look at you and possibly prescribe antibiotics to treat the infection.
You could do warm soaks until you are able to be seen by your doctor
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tha dos not tel me wat the do until monday
Do you have any other questions in regards XXXXX XXXXX

In any event,in summary it sounds like you may very well have an eye infection.
The only way to treat this is with depending on what your doctor finds upon evaluation is with antibiotic drops or ointments or a combination of the two.All we can do on our part is to provides you with information to guide you as to what you should do.
I would do warm soaks till you could see doctor tomorrow.
I hope this has helped

Since I did answer your question in a timely manner, a positive rating would be appreciated
eyesight2020, Optometrist
Experience: provide eyecare information for adults and children

If this is something you feel you need to have seen tonight you could call

you primary care doctor in which case he may call in a prescription for you

till you are able to be seen by your eye doctor.

Any other questions feel free to contact me

I'm sorry you feel you are not getting the answer you are looking for

All we can do without being able to totally examine your eye is give you guidance as to what you should do.

What you should do is one of three things
1) call you eye doctor so he can see you as soon as possible to be treated for.your problem
2) call your primary care doctor and see if he will agree to prescribe drops to treat you till you can go to your eye doctor.
3)Lastly ,go to the emergency room only as a last resort.
Without your willingness to answer questions we may ask you I can not really help you any further
Finally the answers to your questions. are only for information and do not replace a visit with a doctor.