Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

After riding rollercoaster, my vision started shaking contantly

After riding rollercoaster, my vision started shaking contantly for three weeks so i dont know how to treat it or stop it. My eye and ENT doctors both said everything looks good and normal. I dont know whats up with my vision.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Customer:

hi

Customer:

you there?

Customer:

hello?

Customer:

will you please at least let me know that you are there because i paid you to answer me not leaving me hang here wondering if this isreally spams???

Dr. Rick :

hi

Dr. Rick :

I had to finish up some paperwork on my last patient.....sorry about stepping away from my computer for a few minutes.

Dr. Rick :

I am sorry to see that you have given me a poor rating for the assistance I have provided. Ratings do not apply to system malfunctions...only to the quality of the expert.

I would ask that you give me a chance to provide you with further data so that you have the information you need to address your issue.

I would appreciate a good or excellent rating and will work hard to obtain it if given the chance.

Thank you.

I'm still here if you want to work on your question
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes

what do you mean by your vision shaking?

Does it happen all the time?

Does it interfere with your ability to read or see in the distance?

Can anyone see your eyes moving/shaking?

I look forward to your response.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

see in the distance is shaking like i am standing on earthquake... It started three weeks ago and it has been constantly non-stop. when i covered my left eye and i see normal no shaking then i covered my right eye i see normal as well when i see both it shaking. something is not working together in my eye. my eye doctor said that my eye is 20/20 and healthly nothing wrong. my ent dr said that there is nothing in my ear all cleared.

it also affect my balance when i walk and also affect my driving skills at night.

Were you examined by an ophthalmologist (eye MD) or an optometrist?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i have by an opthalmologist.

Ok. Well, at this point I think you are going to have to step up to a super sub-specialist in order to get any answers. As you might have figured out, your problem is not a common one....

I suggest you gather up all your medical records, test results etc and either:

1. Consult with a private practice neuro-ophthalmologist

2. Travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that you could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

The Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota is an excellent example of just such a place as this. That being said there are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the country and I am sure that there is one near you.

If you could tell me what large city you live near and how far it would be possible for you to travel in seeking treatment I would be happy to give you some names. Of course, you could also ask friends and associates or check the internet yourself. Let me know what you would like to do.

I would recommend choice #2.

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick