Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I am strongly interstead to have light color eyes. My eyes

Customer Question

I am strongly interstead to have light color eyes. My eyes' color is dark brow and I would love to have hazal or light brown color, so please tell me which the best way to change the eye color or lighten the eye color. I hope you have positive answer.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Placing honey/water mixture will not, as you have found out, change your eye color. And it could possibly lead to an eye infection.

Dr. Rick :

Are you looking for a treatment that can change the color of your natural iris safely for a short period of time, without damaging your eyes or vision and that can be reversed?

Customer :

yes

Dr. Rick :

There is no way to do this at all. Perhaps sometime in the future this will be possible, maybe even in your lifetime. But not now.

Customer :

well, thank you.

Dr. Rick :

There are places on the internet that will sell you all sorts of things that they say can do just what you are asking, but all of them are a scam

Customer :

I wished if you have positive answer

Dr. Rick :

My pleasure. Have a good eveing.

Dr. Rick :

Me too. Buy my mom told me not to lie :)

Customer :

you too

Dr. Rick :

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick