Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I was just playing with my dog and accidentally got hit in

Customer Question

I was just playing with my dog and accidentally got hit in the eye. My eye was shut but I feel like my eye got pushed back. It hurts a little but I can see fine. Is it possible for that to happen? I don't have a lot of money to run to a doctor whenever so I want to know if it's important to go to a doctor or something like this.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

If there is no significant pain then it is unlikely that you have a corneal abrasion. Also, since your vision is OK I think that there was no significant damage done.

Dr. Rick :

From what you have posted I think you do not have anything to worry about and there is no need to go to an eye doctor at this point.

Dr. Rick :

Does this answer your question to your satisfaction?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. And please let me know if the rating system gives you any troubles.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick