Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I need a Rheumatologist to answer this I have Sjrogens Syndrome but not the dry mouth or e

Customer Question

I need a Rheumatologist to answer this I have Sjrogens Syndrome but not the dry mouth or eyes, most of it is all my joints, my acchilles tendons and I have had a bruise over a year and my doctor ignored it but now it is raised and it hurts very badly and is going to my knee. I have fibromylgia, arthritis and osteopeni
Category: Eye
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
Hello from JA
OK

I see the post and understand the situation but you have not asked a question
What is your specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay, My question is should I be worried about this bruise that I have on below my knee and now that it is raising and the pain is getting worse and wider. Also, I don't feel like I am getting the adequate medical attention and I wrote what has been happening, do you feel it is adequate, what would you do? Is that a question enough for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
No I don't think this is adequate attention
Where is this bruise exactly
Below the knee in the front, on the bone?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 4 years ago.
simply use reply