Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Hallo, I am thinking of having Refractive Lens Exchange surgery

Hallo, I am thinking of having Refractive Lens Exchange surgery on my eyes. Can you advise me which clinics in Singapore are offering this treatment?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

I'm not so sure that RLE is the best way to solve all your eye problems in one operation.

Have you considered LASIK?

Dr. Rick :

That being said, Singapore National Eye Center is the best ophthalmology center in your area. You will get the best, XXXXX XXXXX there. I highly recommend this group of ophthalmologists -- any eye doctor associated with this group will be a leader in his or her field:

Here is how to make an appointment:

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives and Excellent service is my goal. Your positive feedback is how we are compensated. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. Can you explain briefly why RFE might not be the right solution? I don't think that Lasik surgery will address the cataract problem, right?

You are correct. I did not understand that your cataracts were already visually significant. In the case of cataracts cataract surgery, or RFE, may be a much better option then LASIK.

You will find that the doctors at Singapore National Eye Center will do everything to make sure you receive the treatment that is best for you. They are very ethical and highly respected eye doctors.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you at no additional charge :-)

I wish you the very best. Have a good day.