Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

Im 51 yeasrs old 55 110lbs walk 3mi every day and go to the

Customer Question

Im 51 yeasrs old 5'5 110lbs walk 3mi every day and go to the gym and do 2mi on the stair master .. have had high blood pressure for 20 yrs contoled by Lisinoprol 10mg and Atenolol 50mg.runs around 125/80.feelling alot of anxiety not sleeping eyes bloodshot and had to go to the er Wed for low blood pressure 80/47 next day went back to the er with high blood pressure of 172/102...ekg and blood work all came out fine and now high anxiety very thirsty and very dry crap like skin...I take Temazepam 30mg for sleep and is not hands get cold when im having anxiety like right now..please advise
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 4 years ago.

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. Your symptoms sound consistent with a thyroid dysfunction, specifically hyperthyroid. Have you been tested for this?
Doctor DanB : Do you have any other concerns or questions about this topic?  It appears as though you are not in the chat room currently.  I am happy to be able to help you today. I will also be happy to answer any other questions until you have the information you need.   If you would like to ask further questions or clarification regarding anything I've said, please let me know and I will be happy to address your concerns. Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers.  If this process has been helpful, please rate your encounter with me by providing positive feedback; any bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. This does not end our conversation, however-we can continue to discuss any of your concerns without further charges until you are satisfied.  My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.  Thanks for your inquiry!