Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

i want to do laser surgery i am 48 .to you have a good doctor

i want to do laser surgery i am 48 .to you have a good doctor for me in seattle.
and whats the cost?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Dr. Mike Glibert is an excellent, well respected lasik surgeon. You will get very good care from him and his staff

Dr. Rick :

I am not sure what his current fees are but I can tell you that he will be very reasonable. Also, is eye surgery a place that you want to have the lowest bidder cutting on your eye anyway? :-)

Dr. Rick :

Here is information on how you can contact him:

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Please don't click "bad" or "poor" service as this leaves me negative feedback. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.