Dr SH
Dr SH, Certified physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

what I worry is the scabies is in mouth,nose,eyes,anal area,throat,

what I worry is the scabies is in mouth,nose,eyes,anal area,throat, and can it possibly go to my stomach. can scabies live in the stomach?

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected. I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Hi there,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Shahzad and will be helping you out with your question.
Scabies does not happen in the eyes, nose, eyes or anal area and cannot go to your stomach area because it cannot go inside the body, It only infects the skin.
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Please rate me for my services because that is how I am credited by the website.
Kindest Regards
Dr SH, Certified physician
Experience: Doctor of Medicine