Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Dr. Rick a couple friends of mine just got home from the navy

Dr. Rick a couple friends of mine just got home from the navy and we went bar hopping last night. And I guess I had to much fun because my friend just told me that i swallowed two dimes in a drunken bet. will they just pass or do I need to go to the doctor?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

They will just pass. You should have no difficulties.

Dr. Rick :

I would, however, suggest just writing off the twenty cents......probably not worth mounting a Search & Rescue effort ;-)

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives and Excellent service is my goal. Your positive feedback is how we are compensated. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes it makes sense. I am not going to try to rescue it I'm not that desperate. I was a rough night but it is even rougher today, but i will live. Thanks for your help

My pleasure :-)

As a person who has given 35 positive ratings in the past, you know what to do next ;-)

By the way, I sat next to a Command Master Chief on the Airplane last week. He was going up to Maine to take a new Battle Ship down to New York City for her Commissioning ceremony. A very interesting person to talk with.

Have a good day, stay safe and stop eating money.....
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I got an email saying that you replied to this yesturday put i don't see anything

Our computer has been invaded by Gremlins and I think it's mind is a bit affected, pay it no attention :-)

Did you manage to get your 20 cents back? ;)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I haven't been looking for it so i have no idea

lol!

Have a great day and give my best to your Navy friends.