Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Hello dr My name isXXXXX was talking with you last week

Hello dr
My name isXXXXX was talking with you last week about my sore eye muscles and dizziness .I went into the emergency because my symptoms got really bad . The doctor there said that the seroquel that aim on was not causing me problems that my sore eye muscles were likely caused by a virus or an imflamation he gave me a referral to an ophthalmologist. He said to keep taking the teva betahistine and an inflammatory. My question to you is how long do you think this virus will last. Clint

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

That is an excellent question. How long it lasts depends upon what virus it is that is causing you symptoms.

Dr. Rick :

That being said, I would not expect it to last more then a few months, at the very,very most....and more then likely things will get better sooner then that.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives and Excellent service is my goal. Your positive feedback is how we are compensated. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

in your years as a doctor have you ever seen sore eye muscles caused by a virus. do you think that the sore eye muscles are caused by the seroquel which i take for my depression clint

Yes. Virus infection can cause sore eye muscles.

No. I've never seen sore eye muscles from that medication.

Seroquel will NOT cause sore eye muscles.....

Does this make sense to you?

It was a pleasure to assist you with your question. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help you in the future. Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.