Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

I have had two general anesthetics within three months. My

I have had two general anesthetics within three months. My sight has deteriorated badly after the second general anesthetic. With the last surgery I had a pulmonary embolism, could this also contribute to the deterioration of my sight?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

A pulmonary embolism, in and of itself, would not cause decreased vision. However, it is possible that a clot could have gone to your eye in addition to going to your lung. If this was the case your vision would be affected.

Dr. Rick :

From what you have posted it is important for you to have a complete eye examination by an ophthalmologist ASAP.

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives and Excellent service is my goal. Your positive feedback is how we are compensated. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.