Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

i need to now if seroquel can give you swollen eye muscle

i need to now if seroquel can give you swollen eye muscles
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

No. Seroquel will not lead to swelling of the eye muscles. This really is not a known side effect of this medication.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives and Excellent service is my goal. Your positive feedback is how we are compensated. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ithank you for the info what should I do my eye muscles are still sore
Thanks Clint
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
I would use cold compresses for your sore eye muscles along with motrin.

If this doesn't help then you should see an ophthalmologist.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you at no additional charge :-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is motrin and what will it do
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Motrin is an over the counter anti-inflammatory and pain medicine, a lot like tylenol.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am hoping that the seroquel aim taking is not causing the sore eye muscles because I do not want to start all over again to find a med for my depression. If the motrin helped my sore eye muscles that would mean that it is not the seroquel
Clint
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
There is no evidence that seroquel causes sore eye muscles so you don't have to worry about this.

It is not the seroquel, no matter what the effect the motrin has.

Does this make sense?

As someone who has given 4 positive ratings in the past, you know what to do next ;-)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i thank you for your help it has given me hope
Thanks clint
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome.

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)
I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you by pressing the excellent feedback button. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I just had one more question. My eye muscles are very sore when I look up or down side to side it looks like I will not be able to see a eye doctor for a couple of weeks do you think I should go to the emergency room to get checked out by an eye doctor
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
No. An ER doctor really is not set up to examine you well enough to figure out what may be going on with your eye muscles. Also, if an ophthalmologist was to come to the ER to see you she would not have all his clinical equipment so, once again, the exam would not be the best.

I would just keep the scheduled appointment at the ophthalmologists office and ask them to call you if there are any no-show or cancellations.

Now you can safely give me excellent feedback :-)
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience: Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest