Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Dr. Rick the redness in my eye was almost gone. Ans last wednesdy

Dr. Rick the redness in my eye was almost gone. Ans last wednesdy and thursday night when i got from work my swelled up and i couldnt see from it. My mom made me go see the surgeon on friday, and he said that got an infection in my eye. i was wondering what do they do for this?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

If the infection is on the outside of your eye (corneal ulcer or conjunctivitis) then you would use drops.

Dr. Rick :

If the infection is inside your eyeball (endophthalmitis) then you are given injections into your eyeball, injections around your eyeball and use drops very frequently. I would not think that you have this serious of an eye infection (called endophthalmitis)

Dr. Rick :

I hope your are feeling better by now :-)

Dr. Rick :

Does this answer your question?

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives and Excellent service is my goal. Your positive feedback is how we are compensated. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : If the infection is on the outside of your eye (corneal ulcer or conjunctivitis) then you would use drops.
Dr. Rick : If the infection is inside your eyeball (endophthalmitis) then you are given injections into your eyeball, injections around your eyeball and use drops very frequently. I would not think that you have this serious of an eye infection (called endophthalmitis)
Dr. Rick : I hope your are feeling better by now :-)
Dr. Rick : Does this answer your question?
Dr. Rick : Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives and Excellent service is my goal. Your positive feedback is how we are compensated. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes thank you

My pleasure.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

\

.