Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

But, in the vast majority of patients the use of drops, bedtime

But, in the vast majority of patients the use of drops, bedtime ointments and bandage contact lens will solve the issues.

I do not wear contact lens I don't understand what you mean by bandage contact lens can you explain please?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

sure. A bandage contact lens is, in the majority of cases, just a regular extended wear contact lens that is placed over your eye to protect your cornea.

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Please don't click "bad" or "poor" service as this leaves me negative feedback. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.