Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

my second eye has had restor lens implant. i have had "wrinkles"

my second eye has had restor lens implant. i have had "wrinkles" lasered in both eyes but still have difficulty focusing and have to tilt my head back to get vision. I can still see a floater and some fly specks in my right eye. My periferal vision to my right is blurry. Looking left is ok. I can still see the lens in my right eye. Not in left eye. I have been miserable since November. I even bought a pair of glasses ($295) hoping they would pull my vision together. Not so.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

When you say you had wrinkles lasered in both eyes do you mean a posterior capsule opacity or a problem with your retina?

Dr. Rick :

Do both eyes have restor lenses?

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : When you say you had wrinkles lasered in both eyes do you mean a posterior capsule opacity or a problem with your retina?
Dr. Rick : Do both eyes have restor lenses?

Do the new glasses help with the issue of having to tilt your head back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The wrinkles were in the restor lenses in both eyes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the wrinkles were in the restor lens so I was told. The new glasses do not helpwith the tilt back. when the laser was done on my right eye the floater went away for about 2 days but returned. my biggest problem is the blurry vision to the right. my center vision in both eyesis worse than when i tilt my head up. I now drive with my head against the headrest. ,The wrinkles were in the restor lenses in both eyes.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
Wow! A poor rating! And I've not even answered your question yet.
Why did you feel you had to give me negative feedback?

I am sorry to see that you have given me a poor rating for the assistance I have provided.
I would ask that you give me a chance to provide you with further data so that you have the information you need to address your issue.
I would appreciate a good or excellent rating and will work hard to obtain it if given the chance.
Thank you.
It would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me where I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience: Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 1 year ago.
At this point, from what you have posted, I believe you need to have the restor lenses removed from your eyes and replaced with a monofocal intraocular lens.

Does this make sense to you?

Positive feedback will remove the black stain on my name that your bad feedback has given me so I would appreciate either hearing back from you or getting a positive reply.

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Please don't click "bad" or "poor" service as this leaves me negative feedback. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.
Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.