Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

my second eye has had restor lens implant. i have had "wrinkles"

my second eye has had restor lens implant. i have had "wrinkles" lasered in both eyes but still have difficulty focusing and have to tilt my head back to get vision. I can still see a floater and some fly specks in my right eye. My periferal vision to my right is blurry. Looking left is ok. I can still see the lens in my right eye. Not in left eye. I have been miserable since November. I even bought a pair of glasses ($295) hoping they would pull my vision together. Not so.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

When you say you had wrinkles lasered in both eyes do you mean a posterior capsule opacity or a problem with your retina?

Dr. Rick :

Do both eyes have restor lenses?

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

Dr. Rick : Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.
Dr. Rick : When you say you had wrinkles lasered in both eyes do you mean a posterior capsule opacity or a problem with your retina?
Dr. Rick : Do both eyes have restor lenses?

Do the new glasses help with the issue of having to tilt your head back?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The wrinkles were in the restor lenses in both eyes.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the wrinkles were in the restor lens so I was told. The new glasses do not helpwith the tilt back. when the laser was done on my right eye the floater went away for about 2 days but returned. my biggest problem is the blurry vision to the right. my center vision in both eyesis worse than when i tilt my head up. I now drive with my head against the headrest. ,The wrinkles were in the restor lenses in both eyes.
Wow! A poor rating! And I've not even answered your question yet.
Why did you feel you had to give me negative feedback?

I am sorry to see that you have given me a poor rating for the assistance I have provided.
I would ask that you give me a chance to provide you with further data so that you have the information you need to address your issue.
I would appreciate a good or excellent rating and will work hard to obtain it if given the chance.
Thank you.
It would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me where I provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.
At this point, from what you have posted, I believe you need to have the restor lenses removed from your eyes and replaced with a monofocal intraocular lens.

Does this make sense to you?

Positive feedback will remove the black stain on my name that your bad feedback has given me so I would appreciate either hearing back from you or getting a positive reply.

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Please don't click "bad" or "poor" service as this leaves me negative feedback. If you aren't 100% satisfied, just click "reply." I will be happy to discuss your issue in more depth and do everything I can to provide you with the information you require.
Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.