Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

sorry to bother you again sir. i forgot to mention a couple

sorry to bother you again sir. i forgot to mention a couple of things that were playing on my mind as i was trying to sleep. the vail in my eyesight that i mentioned earlier as only become noticable since i had the 2 aura migraines in 2 days. also tonight my hands feel very warm and have a sensation like i have just slapped something...if that makes sense...it may be my anxiety playing up again but i needed to write this out so i can sleep properly.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Customer:

hi, sorry to bother you again.

Dr. Rick :

I do not think that these issues -- the warm feelings in your hands and feeling like you slapped something ( a tingling sensation) are anything to worry about. They, and the vision thing, may very well be related to your multiple episodes of migraines.

Dr. Rick :

No problem. It is only 10 pm here in Wisconsin.....I'm sure it is early morning on your side of the Atlantic :)

Dr. Rick :

So. What is the take home message? I agree -- your anxiety is acting up a bit and you should get some sleep....everything will be fine.

Dr. Rick :

Does that make sense to you?

Customer:

yes nearly 4am. also yes that makes sense. it just my mind goes into over drive about my brain bleeding or some kind of tumour or cancer when i am laid in bed and can't sleep. I think the fact that i took ibuprofen and my headache still has not responded to it also played on my mind too.

Dr. Rick :

I understand how that can happen.....but I do not think you have any brain tumor or cancer or anything awful. Get some sleep and I hope you are less stressed in the morning.

Dr. Rick :

If, in the future, you have any problems, anxiety attacks, I would be happy to help you in anyway I can. Just let me know.

Dr. Rick :

It was a pleasure to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

Customer:

yes thank you. i will do my best.

Dr. Rick :

Sounds like a great plan. Good night.

Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience: Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.