Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Dr. Rick,I have gone to see another opthalmologist and

Dr. Rick,

I have gone to see another opthalmologist and he advised me that my optic nerve was no longer swollen but I still cannot see with my right eye. Could this mean that I have suffered permanent damage to my eye? I have an appointment with another Dr. in a couple of weeks because the opthalmologist I saw last week wants another opinion.

Dr. Rick :

You never accepted the answer I gave you last time. It is necessary for you to press the positive feedback button for me to get compensated for my efforts to help you.....

Dr. Rick :

Yes. That is very much possible. I would consult with a neuro ophthalmologist.

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Rate my answer when you are satisfied. If you feel the need to rate low, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Let me know what the new doc says.......