Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

Right now my eyes are red, I have discharge in boxers, and

Customer Question

Right now my eyes are red, I have discharge in boxers, and it Burman when I urinate. I am currently taking doxip-100(doxycycline hyclate). How can I tell if it's working or not.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 4 years ago.

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. After 3 or 4 days of the antibiotic all of your symptoms should be starting to feel better if this was properly diagnosed and the bug is susceptible to the antibiotic you're on.
Doctor DanB : Does that make sense?
JACUSTOMER-c93eg8os- : Yes
Doctor DanB : Does this information help address your concerns?  Do you have any other concerns or questions about this topic? It appears as though you are not in the chat room currently.    I am happy to be able to help you today. I will also be happy to answer any other questions until you have the information you need.   If you would like to ask further questions or clarification regarding anything I've said, please let me know and I will be happy to address your concerns. Your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers.  If at any time you feel this process has been helpful, please rate your encounter with me by providing feedback; any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. This does not end our conversation, however-we can continue to discuss any of your concerns without further charges until you are satisfied.     My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.  Thanks for your inquiry!