Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

when i drive especially, I get air in stomach,burp, nausated,get

Customer Question

when i drive especially, I get air in stomach,burp, nausated,get the shakes and end up throwing up. It seems to be getting worse now. I get it now when I walk around the house or watching tv seems to bother me too. Symptoms increase as the day goes on. Does this have to do with inner ear? something with my eyes?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

This does not seem to be something that is caused by either an eye or an ear problem.

Dr. Rick :

More then likely it is a combination of issues, perhaps diet, GI difficulties, anxiety etc.

Dr. Rick :

I suggest you see a primary care MD for a complete evaluation. I am sure that she will be able to shed some light on the cause of your issues.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Rate my answer when you are satisfied. If you feel the need to rate low, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.
Have a good day.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 2 years ago.

Even though my answer was not quite what you were hoping for, please understand that my priority was to provide you with the most honest information. With that in consideration, I hope that you found my answer useful. I hope that you will reconsider the negative feedback you have given me or, at the very least, let me know what other information you are looking for so that I can give you excellent service.