Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

my daughter is 3 years old and five mounths ,four days ago

my daughter is 3 years old and five mounths ,four days ago she told me that her eyes hurts her but they are not red ,this morning she said that her eyes hurts her only for a while i am worried about her ,she is active and in a good health can see very well but why her eyes herts her

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. Has she been rubbing thenm?
Doctor DanB : It is a very common occurrence for a child to say their eyes hurt them. This can range anywhere from a foreign body sensation, to some mild light sensitivity, to itchiness. However, one of the most common reasons why a child may complain of eye pain is just dry eyes.  This is especially likely when there is no obvious redness, discharge, tearing or running. Does that make sense?
Doctor DanB : Do you have any other concerns or questions about this topic? 
Customer:
Doctor DanB : I'm sorry. It seems like you've responded yet I can't see it. Can you repeat it?
Customer:

thank you i was worried about her . i always wory from serious things

Doctor DanB : I can understand that as a parent myself. You can always try a cool washcloth on the eyes and if she develops any of the symptoms I mentioned then take her into see an eye doctor.
Doctor DanB : I'm happy to answer any more questions you may have.
Doctor DanB : But if you don't have any more, your feedback is important to me and will help me improve my encounter with future customers.  If at any time you feel this process has been helpful, please rate your encounter with me by providing feedback; any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. This does not end our conversation, however-we can continue to discuss any of your concerns without further charges until you are satisfied.     My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.  Thanks for your inquiry! 
Customer: