Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I have little bumps all over my Testicles.. They do not look

I have little bumps all over my
Testicles.. They do not look like herpes though.. My eyes itch and are swollen, my
Cheeks are red and swollen as well, I have had mild flu like symptoms
More cold... Started w sore throught for a day and then that went away and was coughing for two days, that went away and ha runny nose for a day, now just have swollen cheeks, tiny white bumps on my testicles and really dry skin... I just wanted to make sure not herpes.. Had sex five days ago w a condom..

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

From what you are saying it does not sound like herpes but rather a mild allergic reaction.

Dr. Rick :

I would suggest taking an over the counter allergy med such a clarition D and using a moisturizing lotion on your skin.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Please remember the top 3 ratings are positives [Excellent service is my goal] and this is how we are compensated. Rate my answer when you are satisfied. If you feel the need to rate low, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Otherwise, a high positive rating is very much appreciated, bonuses are great, and find me anytime for follow up.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Dr. Rick :

We have been experiencing problems with the chat system for the last few days. Our engineers are working on it. However, I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with the chat system. Please allow me to retype my chat here for your review:

Dr. Rick :

Dr. Rick :

Dr. Rick :

I would suggest taking an over the counter allergy med such a claritin D and using a moisturizing lotion on your skin.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

Dr. Rick :

I'm still here if you would like to discuss this further