Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Dr Rick Thanks for all your previous help on my twitching

Dr Rick

Thanks for all your previous help on my twitching eye. I am in Orlando on a business trip and when I am supposed to be at my best presenting, I am almost at my worst due to this twitching lower left eye lid and spasms right underneath the eye.

Of course my primary goal is to find a way for this to stop. I am reading various internet forums on the topic and many of them say to see a doctor after 1 week. Given than I saw an Opthamologist a few days ago when it just started, do I need to see a neurologist or an internist? When do I get concerned this may not exactly be just a classic case of twitching but something more serious? Or is that not the case here?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Of the two choices I would see an internist. That being said, I still don't think you have anything to worry seems like regular twitching to me.

Dr. Rick :

Perhaps a day at Epcot Center would help :)

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
It was a pleasure to assist you with your question. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help you in the future. Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.