Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

i have been having bad vision since Lasik 8 months ago.Seems

i have been having bad vision since Lasik 8 months ago.
Seems they can't correct it.
They have no answers.
The eye that is bad, if i slightly push on the top left side of eye by the nose through the eyelid, my vision clears up.

What can this be?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

How are you this morning? We discussed this issue in detail the other day when reviewing your orbscan data but not, of course, from the particular point of view of how your vision might change when you press on your eyeball.

Dr. Rick :

Would you like me to 'opt out' so that another ophthalmologist can give you their opinion or is there something I can help you with?

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
we never discussed this at all.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
That is, in a way, correct. What I was meaning to say is that any changes in vision that you may be experiencing by mashing on your eye is, in many ways, related to the possibility of decentration, residual astigmatism etc that we reviewed on your other post.

I believe you will be well served to have a complete eye exam by another ophthalmologist, along with a new corneal topography map and refraction, and compare these data to your pre-lasik findings.

Does this make sense to you?

It was a pleasure to assist you with your question. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help you in the future. Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.