Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified & Fellowship trained eye surgeon.

Ive always had poor eye sight because I was borned breeched.

I`ve always had poor eye sight because I was borned breeched. About 6 years ago I had cateracts removed and had implants put in. My right eye was for distance and my left eye was for reading. Its not perfect but it sure was better than before with glasses. I don`t need glasses for driving . My right eye is about 20 - 30. My left eye is about 20-40. Will taking vision clear help? Frank in NM
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Susan : Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I am currently online and able to help answer your questions. Are you available to chat?
Dr. Susan : Hi Frank!
Dr. Susan : Usually being born breech does not affect vision. However, if you were born early, or had crossed eyes, or were born with a specific eye condition- it can affect your vision!
Dr. Susan : To answer your question-you have very good vision. Without glasses you can drive safely. Your eye surgeon shows specific power lenses during your surgery to give you that 20/30 and 20/40 vision. If you want to have 20/20 vision in both eyes- you need to wear glasses with a mild prescription. Vision clear will help you if you suffer from dry eyes but it does not change the "power" of your eye.
Dr. Susan : The power is determined by the lenses in your eyes. Next time you see your eye specialist talk to him or her about a pair of glasses. Also ask if you have evidence of dry eyes, if you do then artificial tears will help.
Dr. Susan : I hope that I have answered your questions today. If you're satisfied please press the green accept button so that I may I have it for my efforts. Of course, you can always ask me additional questions.

I don`t have dry eyes my wife does. Will taking this Best Vision Clear help me see better?