Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified & Fellowship trained eye surgeon.

swollen red eyelids and under eye and a big blister on che

Customer Question

swollen red eyelids and under eye and a big blister on cheek
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Susan : Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I am currently online and able to help answer your questions. Are you available to chat?
Dr. Susan : There could be several risa to explain what is going on with your eyelid. If they are in close proximity it may be a direct extension of inflammation around the blister.
Dr. Susan : Sorry I meant to write several reasons.
Dr. Susan : Another explanation could be that you have touched that side of your face with an allergen- something that is irritating your skin!
Dr. Susan : If the blister looks like a pimple and has head- switch to warm compresses to help the inflammation.
Dr. Susan : Otherwise the Benadryl and the cold compresses should help it resolve in the next 24 to 36 hours
Dr. Susan : I hope that this information has been helpful to you. Please press the green ACCEPT button so that I may earn credit for my effort.
Dr. Susan : Do you have any additional questions?