Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Still experiencing left eye tending to close up from the lower

Still experiencing left eye tending to close up from the lower lid upwards xpecially when undertaking close up PC work. It's ok when watching tv at a distance under sundued lighting but find I'm having to limit computer monitor work to 20 minutese at a time to prevent above symptoms troubling me. Is this the only answer or is bletharitis still an issue?#
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today. It is possible that blepharitis is contributing to your issues still. That being said, if you have been doing the lid scrubs for a few weeks and are still having problems I think it is time for you to see your ophthalmologist for a full exam.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?\

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and please give me positive feedback for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.