Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

NA - 130

Customer Question

Doctors in the best of hospitals in Bangalore have been unapproachable and do not seem to listen well while explaining the problem. They seem to care no more than for their own fame and money. I am ready and more than eager to pay more than the valid fees, if a doctor can explain the exact problem, cause and solution. Even if it is that the nerve is dangling loosely in the head somewhere, why can it not be told clearly.... is there no solution? Or are the doctors afraid to admit that they do not know? The so called specialists only point to each other and play ping pong. All they seem to know is to give strong harmful painkillers and sedatives.
If it is a nerve problem with mechanical damage - how can medicines cure? what sort of exercises can help limit the pain to tolerable levels? or would wearing polarised lenses help?
It is horrifying to see the irresponsible response from these doctors.
Theoretically what could have happened in a severe impact on a hard rock, when the symptoms clearly were unconsciousness immediately following the accident? with some amt of bleeding in the eye..? what can possibly be done to atleast contain the problem?

Can some one please help?
Category: Eye
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I have not received any reply yet. So I am indeed still waiting for a response.

Thank you!

Thank you. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional .Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises