Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

My 25 year old son had 2 cysts removed from the inside of his

My 25 year old son had 2 cysts removed from the inside of his eyelid over a year ago. After 6 months we went to another opthamologist for a 2nd opinion due to the fact that his eye is now droopy and has two very large red hard bumps on his lids. The 2nd Dr. just said, "well, sorry there is nothing I can do because it's scar tissue inside the eyelid." I feel horrible for my son because everywhere he goe's people are alway's asking him what happend to his eye and he is ver embarrased. Do you know of ANYTHING that we can do or another kind of Dr. that would specialize in this kind of area? Thanks, Lisa
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

yes. Your son should consult an oculo-plastic surgeon. I feel confident that there is something that can be done for him.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and please give me positive feedback for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are offline. I'll switch over to the Q&A system. This system works a lot like 'text messaging' but an email is sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. We can continue to work on your question there..... :)

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.