Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

What is the duration time of Diplopia surgery and recovery?

What is the duration time of Diplopia surgery and recovery? What if it doesn't work? Prisim glasses can be made over and over. See the opthomologist again May 15.
Do I sound impatient for a natural remission.
My husband may have to have kidney surgery next week. I do not feel capable of helping him with my conditions.' Your contacts have been extrmely (!!) helpful. Thanks.

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. The surgery takes 1-1.5 hours and recovery is fairly quick and without significant difficulties actually. But you're right; if it doesn't work, at least prisms can still be made again.
Doctor DanB : Does that make sense?

Hi Dr.DanB. Just dont know where to give you feedback so do it in text.

Doctor DanB : Once you hit the ACCEPT button, you'll have a chance to leave feedback.
Doctor DanB : Do you have any other questions about this?
Doctor DanB : If not, Please help me get credit for my expertise and the time spent in answering your questions and press the ACCEPT button for this encounter; this allows part of the funds that you have deposited to the website to be released for my efforts to assist you. This does not end our conversation, however-we can continue to discuss any of your concerns without further charges until you are satisfied.Any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. Thanks for your inquiry!My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.

Hope I'm not over-doing this with you. Do you sit at the computer every 15 min.? ha Thanks for all your help! The duration sounds tolerable. Would rather be asleep if it has to be done. But your alternate is interesting. What happened to lasers & don't think we have sophistication in med. out west.