Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

Help for vertigo. Have done neck/head exercises to no avail.

Help for vertigo. Have done neck/head exercises to no avail. headaches sore eye balls.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today. Can you tell me more about what you mean by "sore eyeballs"?

Also, do you have any medical problems or take any medicines?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have congestive heart failure and take the following:Zetia 10 mg, Lanoxin 0.25,Imdur30 mg,Plavix 75 mg.,Lasix 20 mg 2 x,Lipitor 40 mg.,Synthroid 50 mcg.,Metoprpl0l Tartate 50 mg.,Klor-Con M20 (20MEO)Aspirin 81 mg.,Lisinopril 5 mg. and artificial tears.Effected by light/dark constant dull pain, feel like they are pulling out of their socket. Has this have anything to do with the vertigo?

Thank you so much.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Haven't heard from Dr. Rick after sending a list of medications and asking about vertigo.
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
Hi. Sorry, I had to spend time with my Wife....without the computer around....I'm sure you can understand :o)

Thanks for the extra information. I do not believe that your ocular soreness has anything to do with your vertigo. I think the first person you should talk to would be your primary care MD. She may want to send you to an ENT physician as they are specialists in vertigo.

I also don't think that head exercises are going to solve your symptoms as vertigo can be caused by such a large number of issues that it is important to thoroughly examine you to get to the root cause.

Does this make sense to you?

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)
I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and please give me positive feedback for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.

Once again I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you, but my wife says Thanks :)