Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

I have heard of a field that studies the human eye with great

I have heard of a field that studies the human eye with great detail. So great it can gives indications of the persons health. If they have hemorrhoids
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 4 years ago.

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?
Doctor DanB : As an ophthalmologist I am able to diagnose many diseases that are primarily located in other organ systems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, tumors, and systemic infections. However, I am unaware of any study or discipline about the eyes which can foretell the diagnosis of hemorrhoids. Does that make sense?
Customer: Yes it makes sense, probably an unreliable source. Are there any books you know of that would teach about your field, that can be read by somebody not in the medical field?