Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology

there is a small "colony" of similiar bubble above the originla

there is a small "colony" of similiar bubble above the originla gelatenous bubble. Could this be an allergic reaction to something? it is confined to the one eye.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 4 years ago.

Doctor DanB : Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?
Doctor DanB : Where on the eyes are these located? Any pain, redness, discharge or vision changes

They are located on the outter side of the sclera (ear side of head) no vision changes, no discharge, some variable redness and again mild discomfort similar to something small in your eye.

Doctor DanB : Unfortunately I can't say for certain what these are without having examined you, but from your description they don't sound like an allergic reaction. The sound like conjunctival cysts or collections of fluid. These are usually innocuous but certainly can interfere with contact lens wear.
Doctor DanB : Does that make sense?

ok, thank-you.

Doctor DanB : Do you have any other questions about this?
Doctor DanB : If not, Please help me get credit for my expertise and the time spent in answering your questions and press the ACCEPT button for this encounter; this allows part of the funds that you have deposited to the website to be released for my efforts to assist you. This does not end our conversation, however-we can continue to discuss any of your concerns without further charges until you are satisfied.Any positive feedback and/or bonus you may feel prompted to provide would be welcomed and is appreciated. Thanks for your inquiry!My opinion is solely informative and does not constitute a formal medical opinion or recommendation. For a formal medical opinion and/or recommendation you must see an eye doctor.

Not at this time, I am still unsure what it is and am hoping it is innocuous and will go away on its own.