Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified & Fellowship trained eye surgeon.

Hi, I went to a opto. and he said my corina was damaged perm.

Hi, I went to a opto. and he said my corina was damaged perm. from my lasix surg., I got another appt with a different doc who said he was wrong..............can the first doctor be liable for making the wrong diag.? How do I know who is right?

Dr. Susan : Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I am currently online and able to help answer your questions. Are you available to chat?
Dr. Susan : It appears that you are not available to chat. The best thing to do is get a third opinion! It is best to consult a cornea specialist- someone whom has experience with LASIK surgery. An optometrist, although very skilled in their field, are not medical doctors nor are they surgeons. An physician whom knows nothing about your previous conversations, can give you an honest answer and help you to figure things out!
Dr. Susan : I hope that this information has helped you! Please press the ACCEPT button so that I can get credit for my efforts. Any POSITIVE feedback that you may have is very much appreciated!!! Pressing accept, however, does not end our conversation. We can continue our conversation!