Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

I just sent a detailed email to you about my symptoms and my

I just sent a detailed email to you about my symptoms and my question for you. I will wait for you to answer that first. I am an addiction therapist so my time is limited and there are time when I can't wait or chat a I have groups and individual clients all week. I only have short times in between
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

Your symptoms do not seem to be related to your eyes themselves. It sounds to me more like a CNS issue. Since you are already having an extensive workup by ophthalmologists, with lab results pending, I would suggest that if the answers are not forthcoming from these physicians that you transfer your care to a large University Teaching hospital with your primary care based under the Neurology department. At the University the doctors will be able to consult with other super-sub specialists who are located just a short walk down the hall.

Dr. Rick :

As far as my being able to come up with a specific diagnosis for your condition with "chat" as my only diagnostic tool -- when a team of specialists who have physically examined you, prodded you with advanced tests and completely reviewed your past medical history have not been able to....well, let's just say, you give me too much credit :)

Dr. Rick :

And, please, stop driving.

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Expert:  Dr. Rick replied 4 years ago.
If you have a chance I would like to hear back from you when you finally do find out what is going on. You can post to me at the link below at no additional charge.

Take care and best of luck.