Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest
48069651

I use two pair of glasses one for reading and one for driving

I use two pair of glasses one for reading and one for driving and hate them. Tried contacts but do not like them. Want to avoid surgery. Is there any other way to improve my eyesight. I do see several programs advertised but not sure if any are good. Please advise the best non surgical solution for me.

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

There seems to be a problem with the chat mode. Well, in answer to your question, you have ruled out every type of treatment you can have to improve your vision: You don't want glasses. You don't want contacts. You don't want surgery.

That pretty much covers every known treatment option.

What have you read about on the Web that offers to improve your vision without any of these therapies? Let me know and I'll be happy to give you my opinion of there claims.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Orlin Swanson at http://www.rebuildyourvision.com/

Would this be any help?

Thanks
I went to the website you listed above, listened to the opening speech and reviewed all the comments, information etc that you can do before sending in money.

In a nutshell? It is a scam. The eye just doesn't work that way.....exercises will not solve nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia, astigmatism or anything of the sort.

I suggest that progressive (no line) bifocals are your best bet for achieving excellent far, mid-range and near vision.

Of course, this means you will have to wear glasses.

Don't waste your hard earned money on this website or any websites like them.

Does this make sense to you?

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)
I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Are there any other concerns or issues you would like addressed on this topic?