Dr. Dan B.
Dr. Dan B., Board Certified Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Eye surgeon experienced in cataracts, glaucoma, retina & neuro-ophthalmology
36528250

I have had two major surgeries of the right eye. One was to

Customer Question

I have had two major surgeries of the right eye. One was to create a pocket behind the eye to relieve the pressure caused by glaucoma. The pocket sealed so another operation was required and this was the insertion of a drainage tube behind the eye. The initial operation was done in December 2008 and the other was done March 2009.
ever since that time I have had a fuzzy feeling all over the head area and this is continual. The fuzzy feel is like hearing a person run their nails across a blackboard. Talking to the opthomologist has had no results whatsoever. This fuzzy feel is irritating and I personally feel that the cause is the eye operations. The left eye is good and the right eye has no peripheal vision and is like looking throught the eye of a needle. I have had an MRI of the skull with not cure for this problem.
Your help is much appreciated.
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Dan B. replied 5 years ago.

Doctor DanB :

Hello and thanks for your question. Are you available to chat?