Dr. Susan
Dr. Susan, Ophthalmologist
Experience:  Board Certified & Fellowship trained eye surgeon.

redeyes problem

redeyes problem
Category: Eye
Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Susan :

Are you available to chat?

Expert:  Dr. Susan replied 4 years ago.

It appears that you are no longer online and available to chat.

The most common cause of red eyes and mild blurry vision- given there is no medical history in a healthy individual is dry eye syndrome

Dry eyes occur when your tears aren't able to provide adequate moisture for your eyes. Tears can be inadequate for many reasons- for example you don't produce enough tears or if you produce poor-quality tears due to eyelid conditions, medications, hormonal changes.

Dry eyes are uncomfortable and you may experience stinging or burning. You may experience dry eyes in certain situations, such as on an airplane, in an air-conditioned room or after looking at a computer screen for a few hours. Dry eyes can effect your your vision and make things more blurry.

There are many other reasons for having red eyes with blurry vision and I can give you more information if you would like to give me more details about your problem.