Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Ophthalmology since 1994 with Retina sub-specialty interest

Can I ask a further quetion. Im aware I have asked quite a

Can I ask a further quetion. Im aware I have asked quite a few of my questions already. I'm dealing with a lot of anxiety in regards XXXXX XXXXX so please bare with me. I will be going to see a neurologist but I just want to make sure the symptoms I'm having at the moment arent serious to be an emergency. I've had eye pain behind my eyes and a dull ache around them, with a constant headache which has been ongoing for quite sometime. My eyes also hurt when I move them, but sometimes I feel a sharp pain, like a spasm that just comes over my eye. Normal painkillers dont help the pain much. Does this sound like glaucoma or something with the optic nerve. Would anything like this have shown on my eye exams that I've already had?

Dr. Rick :

Hi. I'm online and happy to answer your question today.

Dr. Rick :

I have reviewed you prior postings. From what you have posted here and on your other questions I strongly believe that you have nothing to worry about tonight. You have had excellent eye care recently with normal findings and, as such, I feel confident that you are not suffering from any type of glaucoma or eye emergency.

Dr. Rick :

I think you should go and out and enjoy this, the first day of 2012 knowing that this year should be much better for you then the last one.

Dr. Rick :

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick :

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)

I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and press the ACCEPT button for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Dr. Rick :

I see that you are currently offline. We can switch to the Q&A system and continue to work on your question there. An email will be sent to each of us anytime something is posted to this thread. See you there :o)

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hello, thank you for your advice, I really appreciate it! I will try my best to not worry.
Happy new year to you!
You too!